Well the US Wing Shooting Season is about to kick off, so let's take a look a what the average hunter has spent and will be spending:
1. Having my Dog professionally trained circa $3/4,000
2. My favourite hunting Gun circa $1000 to say $3,000
3. Hunt Gear & Apparel circa $1000 all in
4. Cartridges and Fuel to and from hunts circa $1,000
So shall we say for example an average of $8,000, which is a fair amount of hard earned cash.
Oh! sorry forgot to add:
5. Having preseason Shooting Instruction circa $0,000!!!!!
Do you ever wonder why you get that look from your dog when you miss the bird? maybe the clue is in the above!
#Aheadofthegameshootingschool #KeithCoyle #GreenAcresSportsmansClub